Biomark Capital Fund IV, L.P.
Biomark Capital Management Co. LLC
Shareholders in Portfolio Company
Investment Started: 2011
6.2 bln rubles
Co-investment by RUSNANO2.5 bln rubles
Facilitating transfer of technology to Russia through equity capital investments and contract manufacturing.
This venture fund in medicine and biotechnology will invest primarily in companies in mid-stage development, facilitating transfer of Western nanotechnology to Russia and placement of contract production and services in the country through the establishment of joint businesses.
Companies developing innovative drugs, diagnostic medical equipment, and medical and industrial biotechnology will be the priorities for the fund’s investment. The products and technologies of portfolio companies will be targeted toward resolving vitally important issues for Russia’s population, particularly socially significant diseases.
Areas in Which the Fund Invests
Development and market promotion of drugs for treatment of:
- cancers, cardiovascular and ophthalmic diseases
- diabetes mellitus
- psychic and autoimmune disorders
- socially significant infection diseases (AIDS, hepatitis, bacterial infections).
- Biomark Capital team has a unique experience of venture investments in the field of medicine and biotechnologies.
- Consistently high historical performance of investments made by the key team members of the fund's managing company.
- RUSNANO's access to potential co-investors and partners.
Fund’s lifetime 10 years