ICM Glass Kaluga LLC
Shareholders in Portfolio Company
Investment Started: 2011
2.05 bln rubles
Co-investment by RUSNANO1.20 bln rubles
New heat-insulating materials production based on the nanotechnological approach to unsorted cullet processing
Foam glass is a new material for the Russian market. Foam glass possesses unique thermophysical and operational features, such as wide temperature range of application, vapour and water impermeability, absolute non-flammability, size stability (no shrinkage), high strength, resistance to aggressive media (including acids), rodents and insects.
Area of Application
- Multi-purpose layer in road dressings, thermal insulation of road structures.
- Multi-purpose layer in three-layer concrete products for high-rise housing, multi-purpose material for foundations, partitions, floorings in all types of construction and land improvement.
- Multi-purpose material for foundations, partitions, floorings in all types of low-rise housing and repair.
- Road construction.
- Construction of high-rise residential and non-residential buildings.
- Private construction sector (DIY).
- Foam glass improves structural reliability in all fields of application.
- Foam glass heat insulation has an undeniable advantage for the use in cryogenic technology, fire and explosion hazardous production, critical capital facilities.
- In addition to common conditions, the material can be applied effectively when other heat-insulating materials are inefficient, difficult, or even impossible to be used.
20 December 2013