RUSNANO Management Company LLC
Venture Capital Investment Division
Olga has over 18 years of operational, finance and investments experience and is responsible for VC & PE deal origination, investment evaluation, deal structuring, execution, and exits. She represents RUSNANO on the Board of Directors for its portfolio companies, concentrating on corporate strategy and business development.
Olga managed and co-managed several successful exits from portfolio companies, including:
- IRE Polus, a Russian subsidiary of IPG Photonics (NASDAQ: IPGP), the world’s leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance fiber lasers and amplifiers
- SiTime, a MEMS analog semiconductor company based in California, acquired by MegaChips (TSE: 6875), being the largest acquisition of a venture-backed semiconductor company in 2014
- Soft Machines, a Santa Clara-based chip designer operating in the USA, India and Russia, acquired by Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) in 2016
- NeoPhotonics, designer and manufacturer of advanced hybrid photonic integrated optoelectronic devices for ultra-fast communications networks, including optical components (NASDAQ: NPTN).
She also helped to grow North-American private high-tech companies to the large-scale global public companies through IPOs:
- Aquantia, a leader in the design and development of high-speed communications ICs for Ethernet connectivity (NYSE: AQ)
- Quantenna, a global innovator of leading-edge performance Wi-Fi solutions (NASDAQ: QTNA), acquired by ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) in 2019.
Prior to joining RUSNANO in 2010, Olga was COO and Executive Board Member at City Mortgage Bank (Morgan Stanley Group), being responsible for underwriting and deal closing, re-engineering of the business processes in 22 regions of operations, establishing and maintaining rating agency relationships, and loan portfolio risk management. Before that, she worked for KPMG.
Olga holds her MBA from the TRIUM Global Executive MBA Program (an alliance of the NYU Stern School of Business, London School of Economics and Political Science, and HEC School of Management) and her Masters in International Economic Relations from the Moscow State University of International Relations MGIMO (magna cum laude).